Okay so here it is, a bunch of confessions that you probably didn’t know about me. Unless we are really, really close friends. In that case – I’m sorry to disappoint with my lack of creative thinking!
- I often say “pacifically” instead of “specifically” and it takes so much conscious effort for me to say it correctly!
- I absolutely LOOOOVE to sit in the shower for ages and just embrace the sounds and feel on my skin – weird I know
- J.K. Rowling held my knee once – that was pretty spesh <3.
- When I am at home I wear my PJ’s like 99.9% of the time.. And by PJ’s I mean a pair of my partners underpants. Thankfully he has like 958 thousand of them.
- I think Karl Lagerfeld is really creepy.. His a fashion designer but he always dresses exactly the same.. Just sayin’.
- I post things on Facebook and delete them like 5 minutes later all the time. It drives my partner crazy as he is left with all these dead-end notifications.
- I stalked Hugh Laurie outside a private event, flailed at him about Stuart Little for 10 minutes and invited him to play charades with me.. He kindly declined.
- I can’t say England correctly, no matter how much I try it just always comes out as ‘Engurland’. Just shameful!
- I often see little kids playing really fun looking games and just want them to invite me to play too.
- I am a total wimp. When I watch a horror movie, I spend most of my time fixating on a point above the screen so it looks like I am hardcore but really I am totally freaked out.
Well that is all my seedy ways that I can think of for now!